The Division of Infectious Diseases within the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is seeking a Research Project Coordinator, Infectious Diseases position to support HIV and COVID-related clinical research. Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage daily operations of a biomedical and/or social-behavioral research study involving multidisciplinary teams of colleagues, sponsors, and other external project stakeholders.
- Monitor study performance, analyze and review results, and supervise development and implementation of new protocols.
- Assign work, supervise study staff, and review technical operations ensuring that all processes, protocols, and procedures are quality controlled and functioning up to standards.
- Develop, implement, and administer budgets, grants, and administrative procedures.
- May co-author scientific papers for presentation and publication, and coordinate writing, submission, and administration of grants.