On February 13, 2023, HIV Accessory and Regulatory Complexes (HARC) Center Principal Investigators John Gross, PhD, UC San Francisco, and Judd Hultquist, PhD, Northwestern University, presented new HIV research breakthroughs during a Third Coast Center for AIDS Research online seminar. The HARC Center is one of six specialized centers funded by the NIH AIDS-Related Structural Biology Program for the discovery, description, and structural determination of HIV-host complexes.
- University of Chicago’s Department of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health Faculty Positions Open
- Christina Hayford Trains Epidemiologists on How to Locate Disease Outbreaks
- ISGMH Hiring HIV Research Positions in THRIVE Center
- 2023 CFAR Symposium Call for Abstracts – Poster Presentations
- ISGMH Seeking Research Study Assistant for RADAR Project
- Northwestern’s Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities Hiring Associate Director