The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) and Third Coast Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) seek a full-time non-tenure-eligible Team Scientist at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor to join the faculty as a key member of the Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I). Given that ISC3I engages faculty across many departments in Feinberg School of Medicine (FSM), the faculty appointment will be in FSM and affiliated with an academic department appropriate to the background and experience of the finalist.
- Applications for ISCI’s Practitioner-Oriented Implementation Science Education Training Program Due March 4
- NIH Office of AIDS Research Issues RFI for Next HIV Research Strategic Plan
- Anna Hotton Awarded R01 to Examine HIV and Substance Use Interventions for Black Sexual and Gender Minorities Using Novel Computational Approaches
- Early-Stage Investigators Represent Third Coast CFAR at Annual National Meeting
- Op-Ed Writing Workshops Offered to TC CFAR Members
- NUCATS Translational Science Pilot Awards Program Now Accepting Applications