The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) and Third Coast Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) seek a full-time non-tenure-eligible Team Scientist at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor to join the faculty as a key member of the Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I). Given that ISC3I engages faculty across many departments in Feinberg School of Medicine (FSM), the faculty appointment will be in FSM and affiliated with an academic department appropriate to the background and experience of the finalist.
- All that AIDS Erased: A Conversation with Sarah Schulman and Michael O’Loughlin
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees
- Darnell Motley Receives K Award from NIMH
- Community Engagement Coordinator Position (NU Infectious Diseases)
- Pilot and Infrastructure Funds – NU Emerging and Re-emerging Pathogens Program
- RFA – CFAR Adelante Program