The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) and Third Coast Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) seek a full-time non-tenure-eligible Team Scientist at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor to join the faculty as a key member of the Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I). Given that ISC3I engages faculty across many departments in Feinberg School of Medicine (FSM), the faculty appointment will be in FSM and affiliated with an academic department appropriate to the background and experience of the finalist.
- Third Coast CFAR Hosts Quantitative Methods for Innovative HIV Research Workshop
- Applications Open: Northwestern’s 2023 Pepper Center Scholars Program in Aging Research
- Data Assistant Associate Opportunity Within CONNECT Research Program at ISGMH
- Deadline to Register for NU Implementation Science Reading Course is Friday, January 27
- Third Coast CFAR Celebrates 2022 Achievements
- Staff Scientist Position at the Chicago Center for HIV Elimination | University of Chicago