Northwestern’s Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center is now accepting proposals from faculty members and post-doctoral fellows for pilot project awards to support Aging Related Research. Junior faculty (i.e. at the Assistant Professor or Instructor level) and Post-Doctoral Fellows are preferred. Pepper Center Pilot Projects typically provide $100,000 over two years to support pilot research projects. This year, two smaller awards (i.e. approximately $50,000 over 1-2 years) may also be available. Clinically oriented proposals focusing on the management of older patients with multiple chronic conditions will have the highest priority for funding. However, high quality proposals from promising investigators who are conducting other types of research related to aging, including basic research, may apply and will be considered for funding. Up to five awards will be made, with the start of funding expected approximately 7/1/2022. Two of these awards have a potential start date for 01/01/2023. The deadline for submissions is 3/15/2022.
- University of Chicago’s Department of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health Faculty Positions Open
- Christina Hayford Trains Epidemiologists on How to Locate Disease Outbreaks
- ISGMH Hiring HIV Research Positions in THRIVE Center
- 2023 CFAR Symposium Call for Abstracts – Poster Presentations
- ISGMH Seeking Research Study Assistant for RADAR Project
- Northwestern’s Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities Hiring Associate Director