In time for World AIDS Day 2021, the Fred Says foundation has announced $200,000 in new awards to TPAN, Howard Brown Health’s Broadway Youth Center, Lurie Children’s Hospital, and other organizations in the US, Nigeria, and South Africa that provide HIV services to youth.
- Applications Open: HIV Protein Interactions Collaboration Award Program at University of Pittsburgh
- 2022 CFARs Gather for Annual Meeting
- Research Project Manager – ISCI
- All that AIDS Erased: A Conversation with Sarah Schulman and Michael O’Loughlin
- T32 Postdoctoral Fellow in Translational Science, HIV, and Sexual and Gender Minority Health
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees