In time for World AIDS Day 2021, the Fred Says foundation has announced $200,000 in new awards to TPAN, Howard Brown Health’s Broadway Youth Center, Lurie Children’s Hospital, and other organizations in the US, Nigeria, and South Africa that provide HIV services to youth.
- University of Chicago’s Department of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health Faculty Positions Open
- Christina Hayford Trains Epidemiologists on How to Locate Disease Outbreaks
- ISGMH Hiring HIV Research Positions in THRIVE Center
- 2023 CFAR Symposium Call for Abstracts – Poster Presentations
- ISGMH Seeking Research Study Assistant for RADAR Project
- Northwestern’s Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities Hiring Associate Director