In time for World AIDS Day 2021, the Fred Says foundation has announced $200,000 in new awards to TPAN, Howard Brown Health’s Broadway Youth Center, Lurie Children’s Hospital, and other organizations in the US, Nigeria, and South Africa that provide HIV services to youth.
- Pivoting Past Roadblocks in Translation: Sustained Long-acting HIV Prevention Symposium on June 27
- Hultquist Publication – CRISPR and HIV: New technique in human blood unveils potential paths toward cure
- RFA: Pilot Awards for Research on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities
- CFAR Core Manager Position
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology at Temple University
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Integrated Research (HIV, Hepatitis C, COVID-19 and Substance Use Disorder) at the University of Chicago