The Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities (ARCC), a program in the NUCATS Institute’s Center for Community Health, has developed a new tool from its Online Resource Directory. The document, to be considered a ‘community review’, contains background and questions for reflection for academic researchers to consider when forming and building research partnerships with community members & organizations.
- Brandon Hill, PhD to Lead HBH Center for Education, Research, and Advocacy
- Darnell Motley, Clinical Community Psychologist, Promotes Sexual Health Among Those with Multiple Forms of Oppression
- NOSI: Epidemiology Research To Evaluate Impact of COVID-19 on the HIV Epidemic
- RFI: Developing Consent Language for Future Use of Data and Biospecimens (NOT-OD-21-131)
- NOT-AI-21-057 HIV in the Era of COVID-19: When Pandemics Collide (R01 and R21)
- Support for NIH Diversity Supplements in HIV Research