The Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities (ARCC), a program in the NUCATS Institute’s Center for Community Health, has developed a new tool from its Online Resource Directory. The document, to be considered a ‘community review’, contains background and questions for reflection for academic researchers to consider when forming and building research partnerships with community members & organizations.
- CFAR Announces New Leadership for Developmental and BSIS Cores
- Third Coast CFAR Congratulates FY23 Supplement Awardees
- CFAR Seeking Applicants for Clinical Sciences Core Leadership Positions
- Apply to the HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
- NUCATS K12 Career Development Program Applications Now Open
- Russell Brewer Awarded Grant to Improve HIV and Employment Outcomes for Criminal Legal Involved Black Men Who Have Sex with Men