The Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities (ARCC), a program in the NUCATS Institute’s Center for Community Health, has developed a new tool from its Online Resource Directory. The document, to be considered a ‘community review’, contains background and questions for reflection for academic researchers to consider when forming and building research partnerships with community members & organizations.
- CFAR’s Clinical Sciences Core Director Reflects on National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day in ACTG Newsletter
- Third Coast CFAR Hosts Quantitative Methods for Innovative HIV Research Workshop
- Applications Open: Northwestern’s 2023 Pepper Center Scholars Program in Aging Research
- Data Assistant Associate Opportunity Within CONNECT Research Program at ISGMH
- Deadline to Register for NU Implementation Science Reading Course is Friday, January 27
- Third Coast CFAR Celebrates 2022 Achievements