The Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities (ARCC), a program in the NUCATS Institute’s Center for Community Health, has developed a new tool from its Online Resource Directory. The document, to be considered a ‘community review’, contains background and questions for reflection for academic researchers to consider when forming and building research partnerships with community members & organizations.
- Hultquist Publication – CRISPR and HIV: New technique in human blood unveils potential paths toward cure
- RFA: Pilot Awards for Research on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities
- CFAR Core Manager Position
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology at Temple University
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Integrated Research (HIV, Hepatitis C, COVID-19 and Substance Use Disorder) at the University of Chicago
- Qualitative Data Analyst at CCHE