The Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities (ARCC), a program in the NUCATS Institute’s Center for Community Health, has developed a new tool from its Online Resource Directory. The document, to be considered a ‘community review’, contains background and questions for reflection for academic researchers to consider when forming and building research partnerships with community members & organizations.
- Northwestern University Announces Research Project Coordinator, Infectious Diseases Position
- Research Study Assistant Positions for LGBT Adolescent Health, RADAR at ISGMH
- Summer Intensive Program in Intersectional BIPOC SGM-focused HIV Science
- Third Coast CFAR Members Participate in Inter-CFAR Transgender Health Working Group Meeting
- Dedicated Pharmacist Helps Boost Enrollment for Northwestern’s Innovative Smoking Cessation Study for People with HIV
- Joshua Schrock Receives NIDA K01 Award to Investigate Feedback Loop Driving Substance Use and Depression in People Living with HIV