Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno, PhD, has been promoted to a research assistant professor in Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine Department of Medical Social Sciences and the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH), effective on May 1, 2021. Sarno joined ISGMH in 2018 as a postdoctoral fellow and will now serve as the clinical director of the 2GETHER intervention.
- HIV Implementation Team Scientist, Assistant/Associate Professor Position at Northwestern University
- 2022 Pepper Scholars Program Application
- NIH Releases Report on First Year of Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Black Queer Equity Index Reveal Event
- New Basic Science Collaborative Innovation Awards
- Physician Scientist Positions at the University of Chicago