Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno, PhD, has been promoted to a research assistant professor in Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine Department of Medical Social Sciences and the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH), effective on May 1, 2021. Sarno joined ISGMH in 2018 as a postdoctoral fellow and will now serve as the clinical director of the 2GETHER intervention.
- NIMHD to Host Webinar on Funding Opportunity to Study Impact of Racism and Discrimination on Minority Health
- Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno Promoted to Research Assistant Professor
- Cures Within Reach Announces Two DEI RFAs
- Research Technologist Positions in Thomas Hope Lab
- Behavioral Research Coordinator Opportunity at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER