Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno, PhD, has been promoted to a research assistant professor in Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine Department of Medical Social Sciences and the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH), effective on May 1, 2021. Sarno joined ISGMH in 2018 as a postdoctoral fellow and will now serve as the clinical director of the 2GETHER intervention.
- Pivoting Past Roadblocks in Translation: Sustained Long-acting HIV Prevention Symposium on June 27
- Hultquist Publication – CRISPR and HIV: New technique in human blood unveils potential paths toward cure
- RFA: Pilot Awards for Research on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities
- CFAR Core Manager Position
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology at Temple University
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Integrated Research (HIV, Hepatitis C, COVID-19 and Substance Use Disorder) at the University of Chicago