Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno, PhD, has been promoted to a research assistant professor in Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine Department of Medical Social Sciences and the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH), effective on May 1, 2021. Sarno joined ISGMH in 2018 as a postdoctoral fellow and will now serve as the clinical director of the 2GETHER intervention.
- Congratulations to 2021 Supplement Awardees
- Combination Treatment May Prolong HIV Viral Suppression
- Developmental Core Announces First R01 Services
- Getting to Zero Illinois Releases HIV Dashboard
- HRSA-funded HIV Health Disparities Fellowship (PITCH T32)
- Brandon Hill, PhD to Lead HBH Center for Education, Research, and Advocacy