Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno, PhD, has been promoted to a research assistant professor in Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine Department of Medical Social Sciences and the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH), effective on May 1, 2021. Sarno joined ISGMH in 2018 as a postdoctoral fellow and will now serve as the clinical director of the 2GETHER intervention.
- CFAR Announces New Leadership for Developmental and BSIS Cores
- Third Coast CFAR Congratulates FY23 Supplement Awardees
- CFAR Seeking Applicants for Clinical Sciences Core Leadership Positions
- Apply to the HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
- NUCATS K12 Career Development Program Applications Now Open
- Russell Brewer Awarded Grant to Improve HIV and Employment Outcomes for Criminal Legal Involved Black Men Who Have Sex with Men