The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) has released its annual HIV/STI Surveillance Report, which shows declines in new diagnoses for all genders, all age groups, and among Black, white, Latinx, and Asian populations. The report also highlights how the local HIV epidemic is impacting transgender persons. Dr. Irina Tabidze, director of Program Operations in the Bureau of HIV/STI, presented the report’s findings in a CFAR seminar on Monday, April 26.
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER
- CDPH Releases 2020 HIV/STI Surveillance Report
- NIH Announces Director’s Pioneer Award RFA
- Research Assistant Professor Opportunity in Implementation Science at ISGMH
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Implementation Science and HIV at ISGMH
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs