The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) has released its annual HIV/STI Surveillance Report, which shows declines in new diagnoses for all genders, all age groups, and among Black, white, Latinx, and Asian populations. The report also highlights how the local HIV epidemic is impacting transgender persons. Dr. Irina Tabidze, director of Program Operations in the Bureau of HIV/STI, presented the report’s findings in a CFAR seminar on Monday, April 26.
- Darnell Motley, Clinical Community Psychologist, Promotes Sexual Health Among Those with Multiple Forms of Oppression
- NOSI: Epidemiology Research To Evaluate Impact of COVID-19 on the HIV Epidemic
- RFI: Developing Consent Language for Future Use of Data and Biospecimens (NOT-OD-21-131)
- NOT-AI-21-057 HIV in the Era of COVID-19: When Pandemics Collide (R01 and R21)
- Support for NIH Diversity Supplements in HIV Research
- Garofalo Publishes Book on PLWH Finding Stability and Love from Their Dogs