The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) has released its annual HIV/STI Surveillance Report, which shows declines in new diagnoses for all genders, all age groups, and among Black, white, Latinx, and Asian populations. The report also highlights how the local HIV epidemic is impacting transgender persons. Dr. Irina Tabidze, director of Program Operations in the Bureau of HIV/STI, presented the report’s findings in a CFAR seminar on Monday, April 26.
- CFAR’s Clinical Sciences Core Director Reflects on National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day in ACTG Newsletter
- Third Coast CFAR Hosts Quantitative Methods for Innovative HIV Research Workshop
- Applications Open: Northwestern’s 2023 Pepper Center Scholars Program in Aging Research
- Data Assistant Associate Opportunity Within CONNECT Research Program at ISGMH
- Deadline to Register for NU Implementation Science Reading Course is Friday, January 27
- Third Coast CFAR Celebrates 2022 Achievements