The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) has released its annual HIV/STI Surveillance Report, which shows declines in new diagnoses for all genders, all age groups, and among Black, white, Latinx, and Asian populations. The report also highlights how the local HIV epidemic is impacting transgender persons. Dr. Irina Tabidze, director of Program Operations in the Bureau of HIV/STI, presented the report’s findings in a CFAR seminar on Monday, April 26.
- Hultquist Publication – CRISPR and HIV: New technique in human blood unveils potential paths toward cure
- RFA: Pilot Awards for Research on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities
- CFAR Core Manager Position
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology at Temple University
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Integrated Research (HIV, Hepatitis C, COVID-19 and Substance Use Disorder) at the University of Chicago
- Qualitative Data Analyst at CCHE