The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) has released its annual HIV/STI Surveillance Report, which shows declines in new diagnoses for all genders, all age groups, and among Black, white, Latinx, and Asian populations. The report also highlights how the local HIV epidemic is impacting transgender persons. Dr. Irina Tabidze, director of Program Operations in the Bureau of HIV/STI, presented the report’s findings in a CFAR seminar on Monday, April 26.
- Northwestern University Announces Research Project Coordinator, Infectious Diseases Position
- Research Study Assistant Positions for LGBT Adolescent Health, RADAR at ISGMH
- Summer Intensive Program in Intersectional BIPOC SGM-focused HIV Science
- Third Coast CFAR Members Participate in Inter-CFAR Transgender Health Working Group Meeting
- Dedicated Pharmacist Helps Boost Enrollment for Northwestern’s Innovative Smoking Cessation Study for People with HIV
- Joshua Schrock Receives NIDA K01 Award to Investigate Feedback Loop Driving Substance Use and Depression in People Living with HIV