The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) has released its annual HIV/STI Surveillance Report, which shows declines in new diagnoses for all genders, all age groups, and among Black, white, Latinx, and Asian populations. The report also highlights how the local HIV epidemic is impacting transgender persons. Dr. Irina Tabidze, director of Program Operations in the Bureau of HIV/STI, presented the report’s findings in a CFAR seminar on Monday, April 26.
- TC CFAR Member Joshua Leonard Published in Nature Biomedical Engineering
- C-THAN Announces 2024 Funding Opportunity for HIV/AIDS Research Projects in LMICs
- Applications for ISCI’s Practitioner-Oriented Implementation Science Education Training Program Due March 4
- NIH Office of AIDS Research Issues RFI for Next HIV Research Strategic Plan
- Anna Hotton Awarded R01 to Examine HIV and Substance Use Interventions for Black Sexual and Gender Minorities Using Novel Computational Approaches
- Early-Stage Investigators Represent Third Coast CFAR at Annual National Meeting