The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) at Northwestern has announced the opening of the Center for Translational Health Research and Interventions Advancing Equity for Sexual and Gender Minorities (THRIVE). Third Coast CFAR members, Michael Newcomb, PhD and Kathryn Macapagal, PhD will serve as director and co-director.
- Third Coast CFAR Hosts Quantitative Methods for Innovative HIV Research Workshop
- Applications Open: Northwestern’s 2023 Pepper Center Scholars Program in Aging Research
- Data Assistant Associate Opportunity Within CONNECT Research Program at ISGMH
- Deadline to Register for NU Implementation Science Reading Course is Friday, January 27
- Third Coast CFAR Celebrates 2022 Achievements
- Staff Scientist Position at the Chicago Center for HIV Elimination | University of Chicago