The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) at Northwestern has announced the opening of the Center for Translational Health Research and Interventions Advancing Equity for Sexual and Gender Minorities (THRIVE). Third Coast CFAR members, Michael Newcomb, PhD and Kathryn Macapagal, PhD will serve as director and co-director.
- Northwestern University Announces Research Project Coordinator, Infectious Diseases Position
- Research Study Assistant Positions for LGBT Adolescent Health, RADAR at ISGMH
- Summer Intensive Program in Intersectional BIPOC SGM-focused HIV Science
- Third Coast CFAR Members Participate in Inter-CFAR Transgender Health Working Group Meeting
- Dedicated Pharmacist Helps Boost Enrollment for Northwestern’s Innovative Smoking Cessation Study for People with HIV
- Joshua Schrock Receives NIDA K01 Award to Investigate Feedback Loop Driving Substance Use and Depression in People Living with HIV