The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) at Northwestern has announced the opening of the Center for Translational Health Research and Interventions Advancing Equity for Sexual and Gender Minorities (THRIVE). Third Coast CFAR members, Michael Newcomb, PhD and Kathryn Macapagal, PhD will serve as director and co-director.
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs
- NIMHD Announces Release of NIH-Wide Minority Health and Health Disparities Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- CFAR Faculty Members Announce New Research Center Dedicated to Helping Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Thrive
- Q&A with Jenny Trinitapoli, the New Director of the CFAR Developmental Core
- Endowed Professorship Opportunity at University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Join the new Inter-CFAR Substance Use Research Community (I-SURC)