The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) at Northwestern has announced the opening of the Center for Translational Health Research and Interventions Advancing Equity for Sexual and Gender Minorities (THRIVE). Third Coast CFAR members, Michael Newcomb, PhD and Kathryn Macapagal, PhD will serve as director and co-director.
- Brandon Hill, PhD to Lead HBH Center for Education, Research, and Advocacy
- Darnell Motley, Clinical Community Psychologist, Promotes Sexual Health Among Those with Multiple Forms of Oppression
- NOSI: Epidemiology Research To Evaluate Impact of COVID-19 on the HIV Epidemic
- RFI: Developing Consent Language for Future Use of Data and Biospecimens (NOT-OD-21-131)
- NOT-AI-21-057 HIV in the Era of COVID-19: When Pandemics Collide (R01 and R21)
- Support for NIH Diversity Supplements in HIV Research