The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) at Northwestern has announced the opening of the Center for Translational Health Research and Interventions Advancing Equity for Sexual and Gender Minorities (THRIVE). Third Coast CFAR members, Michael Newcomb, PhD and Kathryn Macapagal, PhD will serve as director and co-director.
- All that AIDS Erased: A Conversation with Sarah Schulman and Michael O’Loughlin
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees
- Darnell Motley Receives K Award from NIMH
- Community Engagement Coordinator Position (NU Infectious Diseases)
- Pilot and Infrastructure Funds – NU Emerging and Re-emerging Pathogens Program
- RFA – CFAR Adelante Program