The Department of Health Behavior, School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) is inviting applications for the newly established Magic City LGBTQ Endowed Professorship. This is a full-time faculty position at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor, tenured or tenure earning. Rank and tenure status will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- NIMHD to Host Webinar on Funding Opportunity to Study Impact of Racism and Discrimination on Minority Health
- Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno Promoted to Research Assistant Professor
- Cures Within Reach Announces Two DEI RFAs
- Research Technologist Positions in Thomas Hope Lab
- Behavioral Research Coordinator Opportunity at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER