The Department of Health Behavior, School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) is inviting applications for the newly established Magic City LGBTQ Endowed Professorship. This is a full-time faculty position at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor, tenured or tenure earning. Rank and tenure status will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs
- NIMHD Announces Release of NIH-Wide Minority Health and Health Disparities Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- CFAR Faculty Members Announce New Research Center Dedicated to Helping Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Thrive
- Q&A with Jenny Trinitapoli, the New Director of the CFAR Developmental Core
- Endowed Professorship Opportunity at University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Join the new Inter-CFAR Substance Use Research Community (I-SURC)