The Department of Health Behavior, School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) is inviting applications for the newly established Magic City LGBTQ Endowed Professorship. This is a full-time faculty position at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor, tenured or tenure earning. Rank and tenure status will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- CFAR Announces New Leadership for Developmental and BSIS Cores
- Third Coast CFAR Congratulates FY23 Supplement Awardees
- CFAR Seeking Applicants for Clinical Sciences Core Leadership Positions
- Apply to the HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
- NUCATS K12 Career Development Program Applications Now Open
- Russell Brewer Awarded Grant to Improve HIV and Employment Outcomes for Criminal Legal Involved Black Men Who Have Sex with Men