The NIH has announced its selection of new and continuing pilot implementation science projects as part of Ending the HIV Epidemic. The Third Coast CFAR teams have been selected for eight awards since 2019. The announcement includes new implementation science hubs that will work with the Third Coast CFAR-based Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I).
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees
- Darnell Motley Selected by NIMH for K08 Award
- Community Engagement Coordinator Position (NU Infectious Diseases)
- Pilot and Infrastructure Funds – NU Emerging and Re-emerging Pathogens Program
- RFA – CFAR Adelante Program
- CFAR Communication Coordinator Position