The NIH has announced its selection of new and continuing pilot implementation science projects as part of Ending the HIV Epidemic. The Third Coast CFAR teams have been selected for eight awards since 2019. The announcement includes new implementation science hubs that will work with the Third Coast CFAR-based Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I).
- Strategies for an HIV Cure 2020 Meeting on November 16-17, 2020
- Request for Dissemination of CDPH COVID-19 Young Adult Survey
- Social and Behavioral Research Navigator Opportunity at Howard Brown Health
- Chicago Center for HIV Elimination Awarded $5 Million for Community COVID-19 Testing and Prevention
- Northwestern Team Awarded NIH Grant to Test COVID-19 Exposure Among Young Gay and Bisexual Men and Transgender Women
- Remembering Timothy Ray Brown, Advocate for HIV Cure Research