The NIH has announced its selection of new and continuing pilot implementation science projects as part of Ending the HIV Epidemic. The Third Coast CFAR teams have been selected for eight awards since 2019. The announcement includes new implementation science hubs that will work with the Third Coast CFAR-based Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I).
- Northwestern University Announces Research Project Coordinator, Infectious Diseases Position
- Research Study Assistant Positions for LGBT Adolescent Health, RADAR at ISGMH
- Summer Intensive Program in Intersectional BIPOC SGM-focused HIV Science
- Third Coast CFAR Members Participate in Inter-CFAR Transgender Health Working Group Meeting
- Dedicated Pharmacist Helps Boost Enrollment for Northwestern’s Innovative Smoking Cessation Study for People with HIV
- Joshua Schrock Receives NIDA K01 Award to Investigate Feedback Loop Driving Substance Use and Depression in People Living with HIV