The NIH has announced its selection of new and continuing pilot implementation science projects as part of Ending the HIV Epidemic. The Third Coast CFAR teams have been selected for eight awards since 2019. The announcement includes new implementation science hubs that will work with the Third Coast CFAR-based Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I).
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs
- NIMHD Announces Release of NIH-Wide Minority Health and Health Disparities Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- CFAR Faculty Members Announce New Research Center Dedicated to Helping Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Thrive
- Q&A with Jenny Trinitapoli, the New Director of the CFAR Developmental Core
- Endowed Professorship Opportunity at University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Join the new Inter-CFAR Substance Use Research Community (I-SURC)