The NIH has announced its selection of new and continuing pilot implementation science projects as part of Ending the HIV Epidemic. The Third Coast CFAR teams have been selected for eight awards since 2019. The announcement includes new implementation science hubs that will work with the Third Coast CFAR-based Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I).
- Medical Case Coordinator Opportunity at the Pediatric and Adolescent HIV/AIDS Program Care2Prevent
- Research Study Coordinator Senior Opportunity at the Center for Community Health
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Community Collaborative Awardees
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Pilot Project Awardees
- Dr. Mary Clare Masters Receives NIH GEMSSTAR Award
- Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I) Call for Abstracts for Supplement in JAIDS