The Evaluation, Data Integration and Technical Assistance (EDIT) Program at the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health (ISGMH) published an editorial in LGBT Health outlining how to support LGBTQ+ people through research, data collection, clinician training, disaster preparedness, and health advocacy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs
- NIMHD Announces Release of NIH-Wide Minority Health and Health Disparities Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- CFAR Faculty Members Announce New Research Center Dedicated to Helping Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Thrive
- Q&A with Jenny Trinitapoli, the New Director of the CFAR Developmental Core
- Endowed Professorship Opportunity at University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Join the new Inter-CFAR Substance Use Research Community (I-SURC)