The Evaluation, Data Integration and Technical Assistance (EDIT) Program at the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health (ISGMH) published an editorial in LGBT Health outlining how to support LGBTQ+ people through research, data collection, clinician training, disaster preparedness, and health advocacy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Brandon Hill, PhD to Lead HBH Center for Education, Research, and Advocacy
- Darnell Motley, Clinical Community Psychologist, Promotes Sexual Health Among Those with Multiple Forms of Oppression
- NOSI: Epidemiology Research To Evaluate Impact of COVID-19 on the HIV Epidemic
- RFI: Developing Consent Language for Future Use of Data and Biospecimens (NOT-OD-21-131)
- NOT-AI-21-057 HIV in the Era of COVID-19: When Pandemics Collide (R01 and R21)
- Support for NIH Diversity Supplements in HIV Research