The Evaluation, Data Integration and Technical Assistance (EDIT) Program at the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health (ISGMH) published an editorial in LGBT Health outlining how to support LGBTQ+ people through research, data collection, clinician training, disaster preparedness, and health advocacy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CFAR’s Clinical Sciences Core Director Reflects on National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day in ACTG Newsletter
- Third Coast CFAR Hosts Quantitative Methods for Innovative HIV Research Workshop
- Applications Open: Northwestern’s 2023 Pepper Center Scholars Program in Aging Research
- Data Assistant Associate Opportunity Within CONNECT Research Program at ISGMH
- Deadline to Register for NU Implementation Science Reading Course is Friday, January 27
- Third Coast CFAR Celebrates 2022 Achievements