The Evaluation, Data Integration and Technical Assistance (EDIT) Program at the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health (ISGMH) published an editorial in LGBT Health outlining how to support LGBTQ+ people through research, data collection, clinician training, disaster preparedness, and health advocacy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- C-THAN Announces 2024 Funding Opportunity for HIV/AIDS Research Projects in LMICs
- Applications for ISCI’s Practitioner-Oriented Implementation Science Education Training Program Due March 4
- NIH Office of AIDS Research Issues RFI for Next HIV Research Strategic Plan
- Anna Hotton Awarded R01 to Examine HIV and Substance Use Interventions for Black Sexual and Gender Minorities Using Novel Computational Approaches
- Early-Stage Investigators Represent Third Coast CFAR at Annual National Meeting
- Op-Ed Writing Workshops Offered to TC CFAR Members