The Evaluation, Data Integration and Technical Assistance (EDIT) Program at the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health (ISGMH) published an editorial in LGBT Health outlining how to support LGBTQ+ people through research, data collection, clinician training, disaster preparedness, and health advocacy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Remembering Timothy Ray Brown, Advocate for HIV Cure Research
- NIH Awards $10 Million for New EHE Pilot Projects
- Howard Brown Health Gives Spotlight to CFAR Faculty Member Dr. Maria Pyra
- PSMG Announces Innovations in Ending the HIV Epidemic Series
- Inter-CFAR Implementation Science Fellowship Opportunity
- Congratulations to 2020 Administrative Supplement Awardees