The Third Coast CFAR would like to congratulate Michelle Birkett, PhD, on her new R01, which will use simulation modeling to understand HIV disparities among racial and sexual minorities in Chicago. The project joins experts in HIV epidemiology, network science, computational modeling, and health disparities research from both Northwestern and the University of Chicago/Argonne National Laboratory. A core subsidy award from the CFAR aided Dr. Birkett and her team during the proposal development phase of the project.
- Medical Case Coordinator Opportunity at the Pediatric and Adolescent HIV/AIDS Program Care2Prevent
- Research Study Coordinator Senior Opportunity at the Center for Community Health
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Community Collaborative Awardees
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Pilot Project Awardees
- Dr. Mary Clare Masters Receives NIH GEMSSTAR Award
- Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I) Call for Abstracts for Supplement in JAIDS