The Third Coast CFAR would like to congratulate Michelle Birkett, PhD, on her new R01, which will use simulation modeling to understand HIV disparities among racial and sexual minorities in Chicago. The project joins experts in HIV epidemiology, network science, computational modeling, and health disparities research from both Northwestern and the University of Chicago/Argonne National Laboratory. A core subsidy award from the CFAR aided Dr. Birkett and her team during the proposal development phase of the project.
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees
- Darnell Motley Selected by NIMH for K08 Award
- Community Engagement Coordinator Position (NU Infectious Diseases)
- Pilot and Infrastructure Funds – NU Emerging and Re-emerging Pathogens Program
- RFA – CFAR Adelante Program
- CFAR Communication Coordinator Position