The Third Coast CFAR would like to congratulate Michelle Birkett, PhD, on her new R01, which will use simulation modeling to understand HIV disparities among racial and sexual minorities in Chicago. The project joins experts in HIV epidemiology, network science, computational modeling, and health disparities research from both Northwestern and the University of Chicago/Argonne National Laboratory. A core subsidy award from the CFAR aided Dr. Birkett and her team during the proposal development phase of the project.
- CFAR Announces New Leadership for Developmental and BSIS Cores
- Third Coast CFAR Congratulates FY23 Supplement Awardees
- CFAR Seeking Applicants for Clinical Sciences Core Leadership Positions
- Apply to the HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
- NUCATS K12 Career Development Program Applications Now Open
- Russell Brewer Awarded Grant to Improve HIV and Employment Outcomes for Criminal Legal Involved Black Men Who Have Sex with Men