The Third Coast CFAR would like to congratulate Michelle Birkett, PhD, on her new R01, which will use simulation modeling to understand HIV disparities among racial and sexual minorities in Chicago. The project joins experts in HIV epidemiology, network science, computational modeling, and health disparities research from both Northwestern and the University of Chicago/Argonne National Laboratory. A core subsidy award from the CFAR aided Dr. Birkett and her team during the proposal development phase of the project.
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs
- NIMHD Announces Release of NIH-Wide Minority Health and Health Disparities Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- CFAR Faculty Members Announce New Research Center Dedicated to Helping Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Thrive
- Q&A with Jenny Trinitapoli, the New Director of the CFAR Developmental Core
- Endowed Professorship Opportunity at University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Join the new Inter-CFAR Substance Use Research Community (I-SURC)