The Third Coast CFAR would like to congratulate Michelle Birkett, PhD, on her new R01, which will use simulation modeling to understand HIV disparities among racial and sexual minorities in Chicago. The project joins experts in HIV epidemiology, network science, computational modeling, and health disparities research from both Northwestern and the University of Chicago/Argonne National Laboratory. A core subsidy award from the CFAR aided Dr. Birkett and her team during the proposal development phase of the project.
- Dr. Pablo Penaloza-MacMaster Selected for NIH Director’s New Innovator Award (DP2)
- NIH Announces New COVID-19 Funding Opportunities and Pre-application Webinars
- Call for Proposals: NU ID Emerging and Re-Emerging Pathogens Program
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Pens Essay on the Connections between the Black Lives Matter movement, COVID-19, and the Viral Underclass
- CFAR Will Participate in #ShutDownSTEM and #ShutDownAcademia on June 10
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Medical Social Sciences at NU