The Third Coast CFAR would like to congratulate Michelle Birkett, PhD, on her new R01, which will use simulation modeling to understand HIV disparities among racial and sexual minorities in Chicago. The project joins experts in HIV epidemiology, network science, computational modeling, and health disparities research from both Northwestern and the University of Chicago/Argonne National Laboratory. A core subsidy award from the CFAR aided Dr. Birkett and her team during the proposal development phase of the project.
- Howard Brown Health Shares Results from EHE Planning Project
- Recent Promotions for Third Coast CFAR Faculty
- Congratulations to the Spring 2020 Pilot Project Awardees
- EDIT Program Published in LGBT Health on Priorities for Working with LGBTQ+ Populations During COVID-19 Crisis
- IHAA Webinar: Harms of HIV Criminalization
- HIVR4P // Virtual On January 27-28, and February 3-4