On April 29, Dr. Babafemi Taiwo gave an interview on CNN to discuss preliminary data that suggest remdesivir reduces time to recovery for COVID-19 patients.
- The Chicago Black Gay Men’s Caucus (CBGMC) Invites Applications for Executive Director
- Celeste Watkins-Hayes Addressed “injuries of inequality” in the HIV/AIDS pandemic at AIDS 2020: Virtual
- University of Chicago Invites Applications for Chief of Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- Dr. Danijela Maric Selected for NHLBI HIV-related Comorbidities K12 Scholar Award
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Awarded Ford Foundation Creativity and Free Expression Grant
- CFAR RFAs for Pilot Awards and Community Collaborative Awards on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities, including COVID-19