The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health announces a special issue on the global economic burden of the HIV pandemic. The guest editors invite papers that discuss the global economic burden of PLHIV in any setting. Papers that discuss collaborations with researchers, patient advocates, and public health practitioners that have implemented and analyzed the cost evidence-based interventions for prevention and treatment are welcomed. Papers or commentaries examining the economic burden of HIV/AIDS, using mixed methods with an emphasis on both direct and indirect costs associated with the disease in various populations are welcomed. The deadline for manuscript submissions is August 31, 2020.
- Northwestern University Announces Research Project Coordinator, Infectious Diseases Position
- Research Study Assistant Positions for LGBT Adolescent Health, RADAR at ISGMH
- Summer Intensive Program in Intersectional BIPOC SGM-focused HIV Science
- Third Coast CFAR Members Participate in Inter-CFAR Transgender Health Working Group Meeting
- Dedicated Pharmacist Helps Boost Enrollment for Northwestern’s Innovative Smoking Cessation Study for People with HIV
- Joshua Schrock Receives NIDA K01 Award to Investigate Feedback Loop Driving Substance Use and Depression in People Living with HIV