The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health announces a special issue on the global economic burden of the HIV pandemic. The guest editors invite papers that discuss the global economic burden of PLHIV in any setting. Papers that discuss collaborations with researchers, patient advocates, and public health practitioners that have implemented and analyzed the cost evidence-based interventions for prevention and treatment are welcomed. Papers or commentaries examining the economic burden of HIV/AIDS, using mixed methods with an emphasis on both direct and indirect costs associated with the disease in various populations are welcomed. The deadline for manuscript submissions is August 31, 2020.
- Dr. Pablo Penaloza-MacMaster Selected for NIH Director’s New Innovator Award (DP2)
- NIH Announces New COVID-19 Funding Opportunities and Pre-application Webinars
- Call for Proposals: NU ID Emerging and Re-Emerging Pathogens Program
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Pens Essay on the Connections between the Black Lives Matter movement, COVID-19, and the Viral Underclass
- CFAR Will Participate in #ShutDownSTEM and #ShutDownAcademia on June 10
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Medical Social Sciences at NU