The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health announces a special issue on the global economic burden of the HIV pandemic. The guest editors invite papers that discuss the global economic burden of PLHIV in any setting. Papers that discuss collaborations with researchers, patient advocates, and public health practitioners that have implemented and analyzed the cost evidence-based interventions for prevention and treatment are welcomed. Papers or commentaries examining the economic burden of HIV/AIDS, using mixed methods with an emphasis on both direct and indirect costs associated with the disease in various populations are welcomed. The deadline for manuscript submissions is August 31, 2020.
- Career Opportunities at the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing
- NIH Announces EHE Supplement Project RFA
- Public Health Boot Camp – Applications Due April 14
- IJERPH Announces Special Issue on the Global Economic Burden of HIV: Submissions Due August 31
- Faculty Position – UIC Center for Dissemination and Implementation Science
- CDC Funding Opportunity for CDPH and Potential Partners in Response to the EHE Initiative