The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health announces a special issue on the global economic burden of the HIV pandemic. The guest editors invite papers that discuss the global economic burden of PLHIV in any setting. Papers that discuss collaborations with researchers, patient advocates, and public health practitioners that have implemented and analyzed the cost evidence-based interventions for prevention and treatment are welcomed. Papers or commentaries examining the economic burden of HIV/AIDS, using mixed methods with an emphasis on both direct and indirect costs associated with the disease in various populations are welcomed. The deadline for manuscript submissions is August 31, 2020.
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER
- CDPH Releases 2020 HIV/STI Surveillance Report
- NIH Announces Director’s Pioneer Award RFA
- Research Assistant Professor Opportunity in Implementation Science at ISGMH
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Implementation Science and HIV at ISGMH
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs