The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health announces a special issue on the global economic burden of the HIV pandemic. The guest editors invite papers that discuss the global economic burden of PLHIV in any setting. Papers that discuss collaborations with researchers, patient advocates, and public health practitioners that have implemented and analyzed the cost evidence-based interventions for prevention and treatment are welcomed. Papers or commentaries examining the economic burden of HIV/AIDS, using mixed methods with an emphasis on both direct and indirect costs associated with the disease in various populations are welcomed. The deadline for manuscript submissions is August 31, 2020.
- All that AIDS Erased: A Conversation with Sarah Schulman and Michael O’Loughlin
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees
- Darnell Motley Receives K Award from NIMH
- Community Engagement Coordinator Position (NU Infectious Diseases)
- Pilot and Infrastructure Funds – NU Emerging and Re-emerging Pathogens Program
- RFA – CFAR Adelante Program