The University of Washington Department of Global Health and the
Center for AIDS and STI are accepting applications for the 28th Annual
Principles of STI/HIV Research and Public Health Practice Course. The course
will be held July 20
– July 30, 2020, at the University of Washington in Seattle,
Please join us in Seattle, Washington for 2 weeks of intensive cross-disciplinary training in STI and HIV research and public health practice.
- State-of-the-art training to develop strategies to End the HIV Epidemic and achieve PEPFAR priorities
- Cutting-edge content delivered by US and global expert faculty lecturers
- Opportunities to build networks with faculty and student colleagues
- Field trips to global health, community-based, and public health organizations in Seattle
In this course, you will gain a practically-oriented overview of the latest in behavioral, clinical, epidemiological, statistical, operational, and pathogenesis research in STI and HIV. This is a unique opportunity for graduate students, trainees, and early career STI/HIV researchers to learn from and network with expert faculty and colleagues from around the world through lectures, interactive learning sessions, social events, and field trips.
For detailed course information, online application, and payment information, please visit the course website.
Scholarship* application deadline: March 13, 2020
*Scholarships are available on a limited basis. See the website for scholarship eligibility, guidelines, and application deadline.