The Inter-CFAR Faith and Spirituality Research Collaborative Meeting and the HIV in the South Working Group Meeting will be held on May 19 – 20, 2020 in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Celeste Watkins-Hayes Addressed “injuries of inequality” in the HIV/AIDS pandemic at AIDS 2020: Virtual
- University of Chicago Invites Applications for Chief of Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- Dr. Danijela Maric Selected for NHLBI HIV-related Comorbidities K12 Scholar Award
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Awarded Ford Foundation Creativity and Free Expression Grant
- CFAR RFAs for Pilot Awards and Community Collaborative Awards on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities, including COVID-19
- AFC Recruiting Participants for Proyecto ¡2.0!