The Inter-CFAR Faith and Spirituality Research Collaborative Meeting and the HIV in the South Working Group Meeting will be held on May 19 – 20, 2020 in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Northwestern University is Studying Two New Approaches to Improving Smoking Cessation Treatment for Individuals Living with HIV
- Strategies for an HIV Cure 2020 Meeting on November 16-17, 2020
- Request for Dissemination of CDPH COVID-19 Young Adult Survey
- Social and Behavioral Research Navigator Opportunity at Howard Brown Health
- Chicago Center for HIV Elimination Awarded $5 Million for Community COVID-19 Testing and Prevention
- Northwestern Team Awarded NIH Grant to Test COVID-19 Exposure Among Young Gay and Bisexual Men and Transgender Women