The Inter-CFAR Faith and Spirituality Research Collaborative Meeting and the HIV in the South Working Group Meeting will be held on May 19 – 20, 2020 in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Darnell Motley, Clinical Community Psychologist, Promotes Sexual Health Among Those with Multiple Forms of Oppression
- NOSI: Epidemiology Research To Evaluate Impact of COVID-19 on the HIV Epidemic
- RFI: Developing Consent Language for Future Use of Data and Biospecimens (NOT-OD-21-131)
- NOT-AI-21-057 HIV in the Era of COVID-19: When Pandemics Collide (R01 and R21)
- Support for NIH Diversity Supplements in HIV Research
- Garofalo Publishes Book on PLWH Finding Stability and Love from Their Dogs