Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- NIMHD to Host Webinar on Funding Opportunity to Study Impact of Racism and Discrimination on Minority Health
- Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno Promoted to Research Assistant Professor
- Cures Within Reach Announces Two DEI RFAs
- Research Technologist Positions in Thomas Hope Lab
- Behavioral Research Coordinator Opportunity at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER