Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- HIVR4P Research and Community Fellowship Applications Due July 23
- Birkett Awarded R01 for to Use Simulation Modeling to Understand HIV Health Disparities Among Racial and Sexual Minorites in Chicago
- D’Aquila, Mustanski, and Colleagues Publish New Method for SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Testing
- D’Aquila Named Director of NUCATS Institute
- WGN Radio Interview: Dr. John Schneider Discusses Contract Tracing
- Call for Abstracts & Early Registration: Midwest LGBTQ Health Symposium