Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- HVTN Research Grant Opportunities for Black and Latinx Medical Students
- Applications for HIV-related Cardiovascular and Sleep Disorders K12 Career Development Program are due February 28, 2020
- Tom Hope Quoted in Chicago Tribune
- RFA – Pittsburgh Center for HIV Protein Interactions (PCHPI) Developmental Pilot Program
- Congratulations to EHE Planning Project Awardees
- Mustanski and Benbow Lead Summit of 65 NIH-funded Ending the HIV Epidemic Project Partnerships