Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- Applications Open: HIV Protein Interactions Collaboration Award Program at University of Pittsburgh
- 2022 CFARs Gather for Annual Meeting
- Research Project Manager – ISCI
- All that AIDS Erased: A Conversation with Sarah Schulman and Michael O’Loughlin
- T32 Postdoctoral Fellow in Translational Science, HIV, and Sexual and Gender Minority Health
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees