Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- CDC Funding Opportunity for CDPH and Potential Partners in Response to the EHE Initiative
- 28th Annual Principles of STI/HIV Research and Public Health Practice Course
- Center for Innovation in Point-of-Care Technologies for HIV/AIDS (C-THAN) Applications Due March 2
- Adolescent Trials Network RFP: Research Aimed at Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Babafemi Taiwo Leads First Phase II Trial of VRC07-523LS and LA-CAB in Virally Suppressed Adults
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities in HIV Research at University of Chicago