Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- CFAR Announces New Leadership for Developmental and BSIS Cores
- Third Coast CFAR Congratulates FY23 Supplement Awardees
- CFAR Seeking Applicants for Clinical Sciences Core Leadership Positions
- Apply to the HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
- NUCATS K12 Career Development Program Applications Now Open
- Russell Brewer Awarded Grant to Improve HIV and Employment Outcomes for Criminal Legal Involved Black Men Who Have Sex with Men