Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs
- NIMHD Announces Release of NIH-Wide Minority Health and Health Disparities Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- CFAR Faculty Members Announce New Research Center Dedicated to Helping Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Thrive
- Q&A with Jenny Trinitapoli, the New Director of the CFAR Developmental Core
- Endowed Professorship Opportunity at University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Join the new Inter-CFAR Substance Use Research Community (I-SURC)