Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- The Chicago Black Gay Men’s Caucus (CBGMC) Invites Applications for Executive Director
- Celeste Watkins-Hayes Addressed “injuries of inequality” in the HIV/AIDS pandemic at AIDS 2020: Virtual
- University of Chicago Invites Applications for Chief of Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- Dr. Danijela Maric Selected for NHLBI HIV-related Comorbidities K12 Scholar Award
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Awarded Ford Foundation Creativity and Free Expression Grant
- CFAR RFAs for Pilot Awards and Community Collaborative Awards on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities, including COVID-19