Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- Medical Case Coordinator Opportunity at the Pediatric and Adolescent HIV/AIDS Program Care2Prevent
- Research Study Coordinator Senior Opportunity at the Center for Community Health
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Community Collaborative Awardees
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Pilot Project Awardees
- Dr. Mary Clare Masters Receives NIH GEMSSTAR Award
- Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I) Call for Abstracts for Supplement in JAIDS