Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- Congratulations to 2021 Supplement Awardees
- Combination Treatment May Prolong HIV Viral Suppression
- Developmental Core Announces First R01 Services
- Getting to Zero Illinois Releases HIV Dashboard
- HRSA-funded HIV Health Disparities Fellowship (PITCH T32)
- Brandon Hill, PhD to Lead HBH Center for Education, Research, and Advocacy