Dr. Thomas Hope, director of the Third Coast CFAR Viral Pathogenesis Core and professor of Cell and Molecular Biology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, was quoted in a recent article in the Chicago Tribune. Read the full piece, A new strain of HIV has been found for the first time in almost 20 years — by a team of scientists based in the Chicago suburbs, on the Tribune website.
- Congratulations to Awardees of Supplemental Funds for Research Impacted by COVID-19
- CFAR Core Director Judy Moskowitz Awarded Feinberg’s Mentor of the Year
- Research Project Manager, LGBT Adolescent Health Position at ISGMH
- Applications Open March 2023: Principles of STI/HIV Research Virtual Course at University of Washington
- HARC Center PIs Present Third Coast CFAR Seminar
- CFAR Core Director Reflects on National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day in ACTG Newsletter