Congratulations to Dr. Robert Garofalo for receiving the 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics Ellen Perrin Award for Excellence in LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness! Dr. Garofalo is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal, Transgender Health, and directs the Center for Gender, Sexuality and HIV Prevention at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also professor of pediatrics and preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- HVTN Research Grant Opportunities for Black and Latinx Medical Students
- Applications for HIV-related Cardiovascular and Sleep Disorders K12 Career Development Program are due February 28, 2020
- Tom Hope Quoted in Chicago Tribune
- RFA – Pittsburgh Center for HIV Protein Interactions (PCHPI) Developmental Pilot Program
- Congratulations to EHE Planning Project Awardees
- Mustanski and Benbow Lead Summit of 65 NIH-funded Ending the HIV Epidemic Project Partnerships