Congratulations to Dr. Robert Garofalo for receiving the 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics Ellen Perrin Award for Excellence in LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness! Dr. Garofalo is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal, Transgender Health, and directs the Center for Gender, Sexuality and HIV Prevention at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also professor of pediatrics and preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Congratulations to 2021 Supplement Awardees
- Combination Treatment May Prolong HIV Viral Suppression
- Developmental Core Announces First R01 Services
- Getting to Zero Illinois Releases HIV Dashboard
- HRSA-funded HIV Health Disparities Fellowship (PITCH T32)
- Brandon Hill, PhD to Lead HBH Center for Education, Research, and Advocacy