Congratulations to Dr. Robert Garofalo for receiving the 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics Ellen Perrin Award for Excellence in LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness! Dr. Garofalo is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal, Transgender Health, and directs the Center for Gender, Sexuality and HIV Prevention at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also professor of pediatrics and preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- HIV Implementation Team Scientist, Assistant/Associate Professor Position at Northwestern University
- 2022 Pepper Scholars Program Application
- NIH Releases Report on First Year of Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Black Queer Equity Index Reveal Event
- New Basic Science Collaborative Innovation Awards
- Physician Scientist Positions at the University of Chicago