Congratulations to Dr. Robert Garofalo for receiving the 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics Ellen Perrin Award for Excellence in LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness! Dr. Garofalo is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal, Transgender Health, and directs the Center for Gender, Sexuality and HIV Prevention at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also professor of pediatrics and preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Third Coast CFAR Members Judd Hultquist and Ali Shilatifard Publish New HIV Research in Science Advances
- Third Coast CFAR Hosts Pilot Awards Seminar
- Congratulations to Awardees of Supplemental Funds for Research Impacted by COVID-19
- CFAR Core Director Judy Moskowitz Awarded Feinberg’s Mentor of the Year
- Research Project Manager, LGBT Adolescent Health Position at ISGMH
- Applications Open March 2023: Principles of STI/HIV Research Virtual Course at University of Washington