Congratulations to Dr. Robert Garofalo for receiving the 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics Ellen Perrin Award for Excellence in LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness! Dr. Garofalo is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal, Transgender Health, and directs the Center for Gender, Sexuality and HIV Prevention at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also professor of pediatrics and preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Inter-CFAR Implementation Science Fellowship Opportunity
- Congratulations to the 2020 Administrative Supplement Awardees
- Howard Brown Health Shares Results from EHE Planning Project
- Recent Promotions for Third Coast CFAR Faculty
- Congratulations to the Spring 2020 Pilot Project Awardees
- EDIT Program Published in LGBT Health on Priorities for Working with LGBTQ+ Populations During COVID-19 Crisis