Congratulations to Dr. Robert Garofalo for receiving the 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics Ellen Perrin Award for Excellence in LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness! Dr. Garofalo is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal, Transgender Health, and directs the Center for Gender, Sexuality and HIV Prevention at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also professor of pediatrics and preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Dr. Pablo Penaloza-MacMaster Selected for NIH Director’s New Innovator Award (DP2)
- NIH Announces New COVID-19 Funding Opportunities and Pre-application Webinars
- Call for Proposals: NU ID Emerging and Re-Emerging Pathogens Program
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Pens Essay on the Connections between the Black Lives Matter movement, COVID-19, and the Viral Underclass
- CFAR Will Participate in #ShutDownSTEM and #ShutDownAcademia on June 10
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Medical Social Sciences at NU