Congratulations to Dr. Robert Garofalo for receiving the 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics Ellen Perrin Award for Excellence in LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness! Dr. Garofalo is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal, Transgender Health, and directs the Center for Gender, Sexuality and HIV Prevention at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also professor of pediatrics and preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- NIMHD to Host Webinar on Funding Opportunity to Study Impact of Racism and Discrimination on Minority Health
- Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno Promoted to Research Assistant Professor
- Cures Within Reach Announces Two DEI RFAs
- Research Technologist Positions in Thomas Hope Lab
- Behavioral Research Coordinator Opportunity at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER