Congratulations to Dr. Robert Garofalo for receiving the 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics Ellen Perrin Award for Excellence in LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness! Dr. Garofalo is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal, Transgender Health, and directs the Center for Gender, Sexuality and HIV Prevention at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also professor of pediatrics and preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- CDC Funding Opportunity for CDPH and Potential Partners in Response to the EHE Initiative
- 28th Annual Principles of STI/HIV Research and Public Health Practice Course
- Center for Innovation in Point-of-Care Technologies for HIV/AIDS (C-THAN) Applications Due March 2
- Adolescent Trials Network RFP: Research Aimed at Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Babafemi Taiwo Leads First Phase II Trial of VRC07-523LS and LA-CAB in Virally Suppressed Adults
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities in HIV Research at University of Chicago