Congratulations to Dr. Robert Garofalo for receiving the 2019 American Academy of Pediatrics Ellen Perrin Award for Excellence in LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness! Dr. Garofalo is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal, Transgender Health, and directs the Center for Gender, Sexuality and HIV Prevention at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also professor of pediatrics and preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- CFAR Announces New Leadership for Developmental and BSIS Cores
- Third Coast CFAR Congratulates FY23 Supplement Awardees
- CFAR Seeking Applicants for Clinical Sciences Core Leadership Positions
- Apply to the HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
- NUCATS K12 Career Development Program Applications Now Open
- Russell Brewer Awarded Grant to Improve HIV and Employment Outcomes for Criminal Legal Involved Black Men Who Have Sex with Men