Congratulations to Northwestern University ID Fellow, Mary Clare Masters, for presenting her abstract “Impact of testosterone use on grip strength in men aging with HIV” at the 10th International Workshop on HIV & Aging in New York, on October 10.
- Celeste Watkins-Hayes Addressed “injuries of inequality” in the HIV/AIDS pandemic at AIDS 2020: Virtual
- University of Chicago Invites Applications for Chief of Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- Dr. Danijela Maric Selected for NHLBI HIV-related Comorbidities K12 Scholar Award
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Awarded Ford Foundation Creativity and Free Expression Grant
- CFAR RFAs for Pilot Awards and Community Collaborative Awards on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities, including COVID-19
- AFC Recruiting Participants for Proyecto ¡2.0!