Congratulations to Northwestern University ID Fellow, Mary Clare Masters, for presenting her abstract “Impact of testosterone use on grip strength in men aging with HIV” at the 10th International Workshop on HIV & Aging in New York, on October 10.
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER
- CDPH Releases 2020 HIV/STI Surveillance Report
- NIH Announces Director’s Pioneer Award RFA
- Research Assistant Professor Opportunity in Implementation Science at ISGMH
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Implementation Science and HIV at ISGMH
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs