Congratulations to Northwestern University ID Fellow, Mary Clare Masters, for presenting her abstract “Impact of testosterone use on grip strength in men aging with HIV” at the 10th International Workshop on HIV & Aging in New York, on October 10.
- Pivoting Past Roadblocks in Translation: Sustained Long-acting HIV Prevention Symposium on June 27
- Hultquist Publication – CRISPR and HIV: New technique in human blood unveils potential paths toward cure
- RFA: Pilot Awards for Research on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities
- CFAR Core Manager Position
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology at Temple University
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Integrated Research (HIV, Hepatitis C, COVID-19 and Substance Use Disorder) at the University of Chicago