Congratulations to Northwestern University ID Fellow, Mary Clare Masters, for presenting her abstract “Impact of testosterone use on grip strength in men aging with HIV” at the 10th International Workshop on HIV & Aging in New York, on October 10.
- NIH RFA: Implementation Research in Ryan White Sites to Further EHE
- Dr. Gregory Phillips II, EHE SWG Co-Director, Extends Evaluation Role with CDPH
- NIH Selects Four Local CFAR Applicants to Lead EHE Supplement Projects
- Implementation Scientist, Assistant Professor Position at Center for Prevention Implementation Methodology
- Thank you for making the 2019 Women and HIV Symposium a Success
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Named Out100 Honoree Working to End the HIV Epidemic