Congratulations to Northwestern University ID Fellow, Mary Clare Masters, for presenting her abstract “Impact of testosterone use on grip strength in men aging with HIV” at the 10th International Workshop on HIV & Aging in New York, on October 10.
- CFAR Faculty Present at 10th International Workshop on HIV & Aging
- NU ID Fellow Mary Clare Masters Presents at International HIV & Aging Workshop
- Nominations for NIH Office of Disease Prevention Early-Stage Investigator Lecture Due 11/1
- Inter-CFAR Implementation Science Fellowship Applications Due October 15
- Research Assistant Position at CORE Center / Hektoen Institute of Medicine
- Celeste Watkins-Hayes Pens Opinion Piece in NY Times