The 6th National LGBTQ Health Conference is now accepting abstract submissions on LGBTQ health research and practice. Abstract themes include:
- HIV/AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Adolescent Health
- Violence, Trauma, Suicide and Mental Health
- Intersections of Race/Ethnicity and LGBTQ Health
- Resiliency and Healthy Relationships
- Methods and Measurement
- Implementation Research and Innovative Evaluation Approaches
- Substance Abuse
The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) and Center on Halsted are the founding partners of the National LGBTQ Health Conference. The 2019 conference will be hosted by Emory University in Atlanta, GA from May 31 – June 1.
Read more here.