Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- Brandon Hill, PhD to Lead HBH Center for Education, Research, and Advocacy
- Darnell Motley, Clinical Community Psychologist, Promotes Sexual Health Among Those with Multiple Forms of Oppression
- NOSI: Epidemiology Research To Evaluate Impact of COVID-19 on the HIV Epidemic
- RFI: Developing Consent Language for Future Use of Data and Biospecimens (NOT-OD-21-131)
- NOT-AI-21-057 HIV in the Era of COVID-19: When Pandemics Collide (R01 and R21)
- Support for NIH Diversity Supplements in HIV Research