Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- IJERPH Announces Special Issue on the Global Economic Burden of HIV: Submissions Due August 31
- Faculty Position – UIC Center for Dissemination and Implementation Science
- CDC Funding Opportunity for CDPH and Potential Partners in Response to the EHE Initiative
- 28th Annual Principles of STI/HIV Research and Public Health Practice Course
- Center for Innovation in Point-of-Care Technologies for HIV/AIDS (C-THAN) Applications Due March 2
- Adolescent Trials Network RFP: Research Aimed at Ending the HIV Epidemic