Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- The ADVANCE Project: Building Capacity to Develop an HIV Vaccine
- Faculty Position in the JHU School of Medicine Retrovirus Laboratory
- Mai Pho, Administrative Supplement Recipient, in International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Hossein Ardehali, MD, PhD Elected President of the American Society for Clinical Investigation
- Public Health Boot Camp Applications Due April 23
- Keep It Up! Accepting Applications for Funding from Community-Based Organizations