Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- Medical Case Coordinator Opportunity at the Pediatric and Adolescent HIV/AIDS Program Care2Prevent
- Research Study Coordinator Senior Opportunity at the Center for Community Health
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Community Collaborative Awardees
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Pilot Project Awardees
- Dr. Mary Clare Masters Receives NIH GEMSSTAR Award
- Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I) Call for Abstracts for Supplement in JAIDS