Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- Director of Social and Behavioral Research at Howard Brown Health
- Fogarty Global Health Training Program: Applications Due November 1
- Chicago Center for HIV Elimination Seeks Full-Time Project Assistant IV
- NIH Webinar on the Impact of Community Health Workers on HIV Care
- AIDS Foundation of Chicago (AFC) Relocates
- P3 Study Is Recruiting Parents of SGM Teens for Online Focus Groups on PrEP