Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- Northwestern FSM Issues Return to Campus Guidance
- HIVR4P Research and Community Scholarship Applications Due July 23
- Birkett Awarded R01 for to Use Simulation Modeling to Understand HIV Health Disparities Among Racial and Sexual Minorites in Chicago
- D’Aquila, Mustanski, and Colleagues Publish New Method for SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Testing
- D’Aquila Named Director of NUCATS Institute
- WGN Radio Interview: Dr. John Schneider Discusses Contract Tracing