Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- Celeste Watkins-Hayes Addressed “injuries of inequality” in the HIV/AIDS pandemic at AIDS 2020: Virtual
- University of Chicago Invites Applications for Chief of Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- Dr. Danijela Maric Selected for NHLBI HIV-related Comorbidities K12 Scholar Award
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Awarded Ford Foundation Creativity and Free Expression Grant
- CFAR RFAs for Pilot Awards and Community Collaborative Awards on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities, including COVID-19
- AFC Recruiting Participants for Proyecto ¡2.0!