Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- Harita Shah’s Community-Based Participatory Research Aims to Increase PrEP Access for Latina/x/o Sexual and Gender Minorities in Cook County
- TC CFAR Member Joshua Leonard Published in Nature Biomedical Engineering
- C-THAN Announces 2024 Funding Opportunity for HIV/AIDS Research Projects in LMICs
- Applications for ISCI’s Practitioner-Oriented Implementation Science Education Training Program Due March 4
- NIH Office of AIDS Research Issues RFI for Next HIV Research Strategic Plan
- Anna Hotton Awarded R01 to Examine HIV and Substance Use Interventions for Black Sexual and Gender Minorities Using Novel Computational Approaches