Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- Third Coast CFAR Members Judd Hultquist and Ali Shilatifard Publish New HIV Research in Science Advances
- Third Coast CFAR Hosts Pilot Awards Seminar
- Congratulations to Awardees of Supplemental Funds for Research Impacted by COVID-19
- CFAR Core Director Judy Moskowitz Awarded Feinberg’s Mentor of the Year
- Research Project Manager, LGBT Adolescent Health Position at ISGMH
- Applications Open March 2023: Principles of STI/HIV Research Virtual Course at University of Washington