Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- Dr. Lauren Beach Receives NHLBI K12 Award for CADENCES HIV Project
- Research Project Coordinator Position at Howard Brown Health
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Computational Modeling and Public Health Research at The University of Chicago
- CFAR Announces New I3 EHE Scientific Working Group
- “Red Ribbon Cash Ticket” Initiative to Benefit Getting to Zero Illinois
- Join the Inter-CFAR HIV/Tuberculosis Working Group