Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- Network Modeling for Epidemics Summer Short Course at the University of Washington
- Assistant or Associate Professor Position in the Department of Epidemiology at the University of Kentucky
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics at Temple University
- OAR Seeks Public Input and Review of the NIH HIV/AIDS Research Priorities and Guidelines for Determining AIDS Funding Document
- Brian Mustanski, CFAR Co-Director, Presents Inter-CFAR Webinar on HIV Implementation Science
- Fauci, Eisinger, and Diffenbach Discuss the Undetectable = Untransmittable