Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- Director of Social and Behavioral Research at Howard Brown Health
- Fogarty Global Health Training Program: Applications Due November 1
- Chicago Center for HIV Elimination Seeks Full-Time Project Assistant IV
- NIH Webinar on the Impact of Community Health Workers on HIV Care
- AIDS Foundation of Chicago (AFC) Relocates
- P3 Study Is Recruiting Parents of SGM Teens for Online Focus Groups on PrEP