Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- The ADVANCE Project: Building Capacity to Develop an HIV Vaccine
- Faculty Position in the JHU School of Medicine Retrovirus Laboratory
- Mai Pho, Administrative Supplement Recipient, in International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Hossein Ardehali, MD, PhD Elected President of the American Society for Clinical Investigation
- Public Health Boot Camp Applications Due April 23
- Keep It Up! Accepting Applications for Funding from Community-Based Organizations