Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- Congratulations to 2021 Supplement Awardees
- Combination Treatment May Prolong HIV Viral Suppression
- Developmental Core Announces First R01 Services
- Getting to Zero Illinois Releases HIV Dashboard
- HRSA-funded HIV Health Disparities Fellowship (PITCH T32)
- Brandon Hill, PhD to Lead HBH Center for Education, Research, and Advocacy