Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- Babafemi Taiwo, CSC Director, Leads First Phase II Trial of the bNAb VRC07-523LS and LA-CAB in Adults with Undetectable Viral Load
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities in HIV Research at University of Chicago
- Prevention Science Methodology Group Announces 2020 Virtual Grand Rounds
- IDPH Announces New HIV Section Chief, Andrea Perez
- Data Analyst/Data Manager Position at CORE Center on the Keeping It Lite Study
- Funds for Research on Non-AIDS Defining Cancers