Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- D’Aquila, Mustanski, and Colleagues Publish New Method for SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Testing
- D’Aquila Named New Director of NUCATS Institute
- WGN Radio Interview: Dr. John Schneider Discusses Contract Tracing
- Call for Abstracts & Early Registration: Midwest LGBTQ Health Symposium
- NIAID Releases Emergency Funding Opportunities to Address COVID-19
- CNN Interview: Dr. Babafemi Taiwo Discusses Early Results from NIAID Remdesivir Trial