Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- Newsletter Archives
- 6th National LGBTQ Health Conference Abstracts Due December 15
- Research Coordinator Position at NYU Langone Health Spatial Epidemiology Lab
- Scholar Position at Northwestern University for Cardiovascular and Sleep Disorders K12 Program
- Richard D’Aquila, Director of the Third Coast CFAR, authors editorial in Annals of Internal Medicine
- Senior Research Coordinator Position at Center for Prevention Implementation Methodology (Ce-PIM)