Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- NIMHD to Host Webinar on Funding Opportunity to Study Impact of Racism and Discrimination on Minority Health
- Third Coast CFAR Member Elissa Sarno Promoted to Research Assistant Professor
- Cures Within Reach Announces Two DEI RFAs
- Research Technologist Positions in Thomas Hope Lab
- Behavioral Research Coordinator Opportunity at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER