Third Coast CFAR congratulates Dr. Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR member and Developemntal Core Awardee, for his study published in JAMA cardiology on how the current methods to predict the risk of heart attack and stroke vastly underestimate the risk in individuals with HIV. Read the article HIV patients have nearly twice the heart attack risk here.
- Medical Case Coordinator Opportunity at the Pediatric and Adolescent HIV/AIDS Program Care2Prevent
- Research Study Coordinator Senior Opportunity at the Center for Community Health
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Community Collaborative Awardees
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Pilot Project Awardees
- Dr. Mary Clare Masters Receives NIH GEMSSTAR Award
- Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I) Call for Abstracts for Supplement in JAIDS