NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- Director of Social and Behavioral Research at Howard Brown Health
- Fogarty Global Health Training Program: Applications Due November 1
- Chicago Center for HIV Elimination Seeks Full-Time Project Assistant IV
- NIH Webinar on the Impact of Community Health Workers on HIV Care
- AIDS Foundation of Chicago (AFC) Relocates
- P3 Study Is Recruiting Parents of SGM Teens for Online Focus Groups on PrEP