NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- Medical Case Coordinator Opportunity at the Pediatric and Adolescent HIV/AIDS Program Care2Prevent
- Research Study Coordinator Senior Opportunity at the Center for Community Health
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Community Collaborative Awardees
- Congratulations to the Winter 2021 Pilot Project Awardees
- Dr. Mary Clare Masters Receives NIH GEMSSTAR Award
- Implementation Science Coordination, Consultation, and Collaboration Initiative (ISC3I) Call for Abstracts for Supplement in JAIDS