NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- Babafemi Taiwo Leads First Phase II Trial of VRC07-523LS and LA-CAB in Adults with Undetectable Viral Load
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities in HIV Research at University of Chicago
- Prevention Science Methodology Group Announces 2020 Virtual Grand Rounds
- IDPH Announces New HIV Section Chief, Andrea Perez
- Data Analyst/Data Manager Position at CORE Center on the Keeping It Lite Study
- Funds for Research on Non-AIDS Defining Cancers