NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- University of Chicago’s Department of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health Faculty Positions Open
- Christina Hayford Trains Epidemiologists on How to Locate Disease Outbreaks
- ISGMH Hiring HIV Research Positions in THRIVE Center
- 2023 CFAR Symposium Call for Abstracts – Poster Presentations
- ISGMH Seeking Research Study Assistant for RADAR Project
- Northwestern’s Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities Hiring Associate Director