NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- Dr. Lauren Beach Receives NHLBI K12 Award for CADENCES HIV Project
- Research Project Coordinator Position at Howard Brown Health
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Computational Modeling and Public Health Research at The University of Chicago
- CFAR Announces New I3 EHE Scientific Working Group
- “Red Ribbon Cash Ticket” Initiative to Benefit Getting to Zero Illinois
- Join the Inter-CFAR HIV/Tuberculosis Working Group