NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- D’Aquila, Mustanski, and Colleagues Publish New Method for SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Testing
- D’Aquila Named New Director of NUCATS Institute
- WGN Radio Interview: Dr. John Schneider Discusses Contract Tracing
- Call for Abstracts & Early Registration: Midwest LGBTQ Health Symposium
- NIAID Releases Emergency Funding Opportunities to Address COVID-19
- CNN Interview: Dr. Babafemi Taiwo Discusses Early Results from NIAID Remdesivir Trial