NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- Network Modeling for Epidemics Summer Short Course at the University of Washington
- Assistant or Associate Professor Position in the Department of Epidemiology at the University of Kentucky
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics at Temple University
- OAR Seeks Public Input and Review of the NIH HIV/AIDS Research Priorities and Guidelines for Determining AIDS Funding Document
- Brian Mustanski, CFAR Co-Director, Presents Inter-CFAR Webinar on HIV Implementation Science
- Fauci, Eisinger, and Diffenbach Discuss the Undetectable = Untransmittable