NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER
- CDPH Releases 2020 HIV/STI Surveillance Report
- NIH Announces Director’s Pioneer Award RFA
- Research Assistant Professor Opportunity in Implementation Science at ISGMH
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Implementation Science and HIV at ISGMH
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs