NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- The ADVANCE Project: Building Capacity to Develop an HIV Vaccine
- Faculty Position in the JHU School of Medicine Retrovirus Laboratory
- Mai Pho, Administrative Supplement Recipient, in International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Hossein Ardehali, MD, PhD Elected President of the American Society for Clinical Investigation
- Public Health Boot Camp Applications Due April 23
- Keep It Up! Accepting Applications for Funding from Community-Based Organizations