NIH invites applications for Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements to meet increased costs that are within the scope of the approved award, but were unforeseen when the new or renewal application or grant progress report for non-competing continuation support was submitted. Multiple awards are anticipated. Eligibility is unrestricted domestically. Due dates vary depending NIH entity (see announce for more information). More information regarding PA-16-287 is available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-287.html.
- Newsletter Archives
- 6th National LGBTQ Health Conference Abstracts Due December 15
- Research Coordinator Position at NYU Langone Health Spatial Epidemiology Lab
- Scholar Position at Northwestern University for Cardiovascular and Sleep Disorders K12 Program
- Richard D’Aquila, Director of the Third Coast CFAR, authors editorial in Annals of Internal Medicine
- Senior Research Coordinator Position at Center for Prevention Implementation Methodology (Ce-PIM)