Join CHAMP Today!
CHAMP is a quick and easy way for Chicago community members to connect to paid studies on HIV prevention programs and health services. Sign up today!
Here’s How it Works
- If you are 16 or older, fill out a short survey
- Tell us the best way to keep in touch with you
- Researchers will contact you to see if you want to join their studies
Recent Projects include:
- Studies with free HIV tests
- Questionnaires on how people feel about PrEP and access to it
- How people in the community talk to their partners about HIV status
Who can join?
People who are:
- Ages 16 and up
- HIV negative or living with HIV
- Living in the Chicagoland area
Why should I join?
- Give back to your community
- Support HIV research
- Get connected to important health services