The Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS) announced that applications are now open for its K12 Multidisciplinary Career Development Program. This NUCATS-sponsored career development award supports early-career faculty at Northwestern for up to two years and is designed to train a diverse workforce of investigators to drive future innovation and implement effective clinical and translational research.
The K12 program includes robust mentoring teams to assess the educational needs of the individual scholars and to provide them with personalized career development opportunities. In addition, it provides career development resources (formal coursework, peer mentoring, and career guidance) to scholars across disparate areas of expertise.
Request for Applications Key Dates:
- November 8, 2023, 12-1 p.m. CT — Information Session #1. Registration required.
- November 16, 2023, 12-1 p.m. CT — Information Session #2. Registration required.
- February 1, 2024 — Letter of Intent deadline
- March 1, 2024 — Application deadline
- September 1, 2024 — Funds available (contingent on funding by NIH/NCATS of the NUCATS UM1 and K12 applications submitted September 15, 2023)