Many CFAR members are making decisions about modifying randomized controlled trials and other studies in the field during the coronavirus outbreak.
Experts from the Behavioral, Social, and Implementation Sciences (BSIS) and Clinical Sciences (CS) Cores are available for consultation as investigators consider their next steps. Issues to discuss include:
- Potential modifications to study designs to account for disruptions during the coronavirus outbreak
- Modifying surveys
- Developing telephone- or computer-based data collection protocols
- Implementing home-based testing or specimen protocols
- Sending research incentives
- Human subjects considerations
The CFAR will host virtual office hours on Tuesday, March 24 from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Please join us to discuss questions about your projects or ways to address these issues.