The 27th West Coast Retrovirus Meeting will take place in Palm Springs, California on Oct. 5-7, 2023. This workshop-style meeting recognizes historical achievements and milestones in the field of retrovirology, while providing a forum to discuss new and unpublished information across relevant areas including antiviral drug development, viral evolution, structural virology, and virus-host interactions. The Third Coast Center for AIDS Research is a co-sponsor of this event.
- Zandrea Ambrose, PhD, University of Pittsburgh
- Ed Campbell, PhD, Loyola University
- Owen Pornillos, PhD, University of Utah
- Sara Sawyer, PhD, University of Colorado Boulder
- Registration deadline: August 30, 2023
- Abstract submissions deadline: September 1, 2023
The 2023 meeting organizers are Judd Hultquist, PhD, assistant professor of Infectious Diseases at Northwestern University, and Alice Telesnitsky, PhD, professor of Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Michigan.
All events (including scientific sessions, lodging, poster presentations, and meals) will be held at the Hyatt Palm Springs.
To learn more about the meeting, including registration and abstract submissions, please visit here.