Chicago Center for HIV Elimination (CCHE), situated within the Biological Sciences Division at the University of Chicago Medicine, has announced a variety of open research positions. Learn more about CCHE’s available roles and apply at the following links below.
- Harita Shah’s Community-Based Participatory Research Aims to Increase PrEP Access for Latina/x/o Sexual and Gender Minorities in Cook County
- TC CFAR Member Joshua Leonard Published in Nature Biomedical Engineering
- C-THAN Announces 2024 Funding Opportunity for HIV/AIDS Research Projects in LMICs
- Applications for ISCI’s Practitioner-Oriented Implementation Science Education Training Program Due March 4
- NIH Office of AIDS Research Issues RFI for Next HIV Research Strategic Plan
- Anna Hotton Awarded R01 to Examine HIV and Substance Use Interventions for Black Sexual and Gender Minorities Using Novel Computational Approaches