Applications are open for a new Summer Intensive Program in Intersectional BIPOC SGM-focused HIV Science aimed at increasing Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) representation in HIV science. The program is led by CFAR member Jagadīśa-devaśrī Dacus, PhD, in partnership with the Third Coast CFAR, Northwestern’s Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing, and the Southern AIDS Coalition. The deadline for applications is March 21, 2022.
- Hultquist Publication – CRISPR and HIV: New technique in human blood unveils potential paths toward cure
- RFA: Pilot Awards for Research on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities
- CFAR Core Manager Position
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology at Temple University
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Integrated Research (HIV, Hepatitis C, COVID-19 and Substance Use Disorder) at the University of Chicago
- Qualitative Data Analyst at CCHE