Applications are open for a new Summer Intensive Program in Intersectional BIPOC SGM-focused HIV Science aimed at increasing Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) representation in HIV science. The program is led by CFAR member Jagadīśa-devaśrī Dacus, PhD, in partnership with the Third Coast CFAR, Northwestern’s Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing, and the Southern AIDS Coalition. The deadline for applications is March 21, 2022.
- All that AIDS Erased: A Conversation with Sarah Schulman and Michael O’Loughlin
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees
- Darnell Motley Receives K Award from NIMH
- Community Engagement Coordinator Position (NU Infectious Diseases)
- Pilot and Infrastructure Funds – NU Emerging and Re-emerging Pathogens Program
- RFA – CFAR Adelante Program