Applications are open for a new Summer Intensive Program in Intersectional BIPOC SGM-focused HIV Science aimed at increasing Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) representation in HIV science. The program is led by CFAR member Jagadīśa-devaśrī Dacus, PhD, in partnership with the Third Coast CFAR, Northwestern’s Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing, and the Southern AIDS Coalition. The deadline for applications is March 21, 2022.
- Third Coast CFAR Hosts Quantitative Methods for Innovative HIV Research Workshop
- Applications Open: Northwestern’s 2023 Pepper Center Scholars Program in Aging Research
- Data Assistant Associate Opportunity Within CONNECT Research Program at ISGMH
- Deadline to Register for NU Implementation Science Reading Course is Friday, January 27
- Third Coast CFAR Celebrates 2022 Achievements
- Staff Scientist Position at the Chicago Center for HIV Elimination | University of Chicago