Applications are open for a new Summer Intensive Program in Intersectional BIPOC SGM-focused HIV Science aimed at increasing Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) representation in HIV science. The program is led by CFAR member Jagadīśa-devaśrī Dacus, PhD, in partnership with the Third Coast CFAR, Northwestern’s Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing, and the Southern AIDS Coalition. The deadline for applications is March 21, 2022.
- CFAR Announces New Leadership for Developmental and BSIS Cores
- Third Coast CFAR Congratulates FY23 Supplement Awardees
- CFAR Seeking Applicants for Clinical Sciences Core Leadership Positions
- Apply to the HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
- NUCATS K12 Career Development Program Applications Now Open
- Russell Brewer Awarded Grant to Improve HIV and Employment Outcomes for Criminal Legal Involved Black Men Who Have Sex with Men