The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) is seeking to hire a postdoctoral fellow in Implementation Science and HIV. The postdoc will provide implementation science support to existing projects seeking to identify barriers and facilitators of implementing HIV prevention and care interventions in health department and HIV service organization settings; operationalize and measure implementation outcomes related to HIV; identify and test implementation strategies for HIV interventions; evaluation of implementation guides, and take evidence-based HIV interventions to scale. The postdoc will participate in a diverse array of research pursuits, including collaborating on ongoing projects and project-related activities, authoring and co-authoring manuscripts, analyzing existing data, and helping to write implementation science grants.
- CFAR Announces New Leadership for Developmental and BSIS Cores
- Third Coast CFAR Congratulates FY23 Supplement Awardees
- CFAR Seeking Applicants for Clinical Sciences Core Leadership Positions
- Apply to the HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
- NUCATS K12 Career Development Program Applications Now Open
- Russell Brewer Awarded Grant to Improve HIV and Employment Outcomes for Criminal Legal Involved Black Men Who Have Sex with Men