The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) is seeking to hire a postdoctoral fellow in Implementation Science and HIV. The postdoc will provide implementation science support to existing projects seeking to identify barriers and facilitators of implementing HIV prevention and care interventions in health department and HIV service organization settings; operationalize and measure implementation outcomes related to HIV; identify and test implementation strategies for HIV interventions; evaluation of implementation guides, and take evidence-based HIV interventions to scale. The postdoc will participate in a diverse array of research pursuits, including collaborating on ongoing projects and project-related activities, authoring and co-authoring manuscripts, analyzing existing data, and helping to write implementation science grants.
- Dr. Michael Newcomb Receives NIAID Award for National Expansion of 2GETHER
- CDPH Releases 2020 HIV/STI Surveillance Report
- NIH Announces Director’s Pioneer Award RFA
- Research Assistant Professor Opportunity in Implementation Science at ISGMH
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Implementation Science and HIV at ISGMH
- NIH Releases Three Ending the HIV Epidemic RFAs