The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) is seeking to hire a postdoctoral fellow in Implementation Science and HIV. The postdoc will provide implementation science support to existing projects seeking to identify barriers and facilitators of implementing HIV prevention and care interventions in health department and HIV service organization settings; operationalize and measure implementation outcomes related to HIV; identify and test implementation strategies for HIV interventions; evaluation of implementation guides, and take evidence-based HIV interventions to scale. The postdoc will participate in a diverse array of research pursuits, including collaborating on ongoing projects and project-related activities, authoring and co-authoring manuscripts, analyzing existing data, and helping to write implementation science grants.
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees
- Darnell Motley Selected by NIMH for K08 Award
- Community Engagement Coordinator Position (NU Infectious Diseases)
- Pilot and Infrastructure Funds – NU Emerging and Re-emerging Pathogens Program
- RFA – CFAR Adelante Program
- CFAR Communication Coordinator Position