The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) is seeking to hire a postdoctoral fellow in Implementation Science and HIV. The postdoc will provide implementation science support to existing projects seeking to identify barriers and facilitators of implementing HIV prevention and care interventions in health department and HIV service organization settings; operationalize and measure implementation outcomes related to HIV; identify and test implementation strategies for HIV interventions; evaluation of implementation guides, and take evidence-based HIV interventions to scale. The postdoc will participate in a diverse array of research pursuits, including collaborating on ongoing projects and project-related activities, authoring and co-authoring manuscripts, analyzing existing data, and helping to write implementation science grants.
- Hultquist Publication – CRISPR and HIV: New technique in human blood unveils potential paths toward cure
- RFA: Pilot Awards for Research on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities
- CFAR Core Manager Position
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology at Temple University
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Integrated Research (HIV, Hepatitis C, COVID-19 and Substance Use Disorder) at the University of Chicago
- Qualitative Data Analyst at CCHE