The Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing (ISGMH) is seeking to hire a postdoctoral fellow in Implementation Science and HIV. The postdoc will provide implementation science support to existing projects seeking to identify barriers and facilitators of implementing HIV prevention and care interventions in health department and HIV service organization settings; operationalize and measure implementation outcomes related to HIV; identify and test implementation strategies for HIV interventions; evaluation of implementation guides, and take evidence-based HIV interventions to scale. The postdoc will participate in a diverse array of research pursuits, including collaborating on ongoing projects and project-related activities, authoring and co-authoring manuscripts, analyzing existing data, and helping to write implementation science grants.
- Darnell Motley, Clinical Community Psychologist, Promotes Sexual Health Among Those with Multiple Forms of Oppression
- NOSI: Epidemiology Research To Evaluate Impact of COVID-19 on the HIV Epidemic
- RFI: Developing Consent Language for Future Use of Data and Biospecimens (NOT-OD-21-131)
- NOT-AI-21-057 HIV in the Era of COVID-19: When Pandemics Collide (R01 and R21)
- Support for NIH Diversity Supplements in HIV Research
- Garofalo Publishes Book on PLWH Finding Stability and Love from Their Dogs