NIH will fund supplements to existing P30 Cancer Centers to support HIV-related research in three areas (see RFAs below). A cancer center may submit one application per topic. Please contact the administrator for your institution’s cancer center (i.e. University of Chicago or Northwestern University) as soon as possible to determine eligibility.
- University of Chicago’s Department of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health Faculty Positions Open
- Christina Hayford Trains Epidemiologists on How to Locate Disease Outbreaks
- ISGMH Hiring HIV Research Positions in THRIVE Center
- 2023 CFAR Symposium Call for Abstracts – Poster Presentations
- ISGMH Seeking Research Study Assistant for RADAR Project
- Northwestern’s Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities Hiring Associate Director