NIH will fund supplements to existing P30 Cancer Centers to support HIV-related research in three areas (see RFAs below). A cancer center may submit one application per topic. Please contact the administrator for your institution’s cancer center (i.e. University of Chicago or Northwestern University) as soon as possible to determine eligibility.
- Babafemi Taiwo Leads First Phase II Trial of VRC07-523LS and LA-CAB in Virally Suppressed Adults
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities in HIV Research at University of Chicago
- Prevention Science Methodology Group Announces 2020 Virtual Grand Rounds
- IDPH Announces New HIV Section Chief, Andrea Perez
- Data Analyst/Data Manager Position at CORE Center on the Keeping It Lite Study
- Funds for Research on Non-AIDS Defining Cancers