NIH will fund supplements to existing P30 Cancer Centers to support HIV-related research in three areas (see RFAs below). A cancer center may submit one application per topic. Please contact the administrator for your institution’s cancer center (i.e. University of Chicago or Northwestern University) as soon as possible to determine eligibility.
- Third Coast CFAR Hosts Quantitative Methods for Innovative HIV Research Workshop
- Applications Open: Northwestern’s 2023 Pepper Center Scholars Program in Aging Research
- Data Assistant Associate Opportunity Within CONNECT Research Program at ISGMH
- Deadline to Register for NU Implementation Science Reading Course is Friday, January 27
- Third Coast CFAR Celebrates 2022 Achievements
- Staff Scientist Position at the Chicago Center for HIV Elimination | University of Chicago