NIH will fund supplements to existing P30 Cancer Centers to support HIV-related research in three areas (see RFAs below). A cancer center may submit one application per topic. Please contact the administrator for your institution’s cancer center (i.e. University of Chicago or Northwestern University) as soon as possible to determine eligibility.
- Dr. Pablo Penaloza-MacMaster Selected for NIH Director’s New Innovator Award (DP2)
- NIH Announces New COVID-19 Funding Opportunities and Pre-application Webinars
- Call for Proposals: NU ID Emerging and Re-Emerging Pathogens Program
- Dr. Steven Thrasher Pens Essay on the Connections between the Black Lives Matter movement, COVID-19, and the Viral Underclass
- CFAR Will Participate in #ShutDownSTEM and #ShutDownAcademia on June 10
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Medical Social Sciences at NU