NIH will fund supplements to existing P30 Cancer Centers to support HIV-related research in three areas (see RFAs below). A cancer center may submit one application per topic. Please contact the administrator for your institution’s cancer center (i.e. University of Chicago or Northwestern University) as soon as possible to determine eligibility.
- Brandon Hill, PhD to Lead HBH Center for Education, Research, and Advocacy
- Darnell Motley, Clinical Community Psychologist, Promotes Sexual Health Among Those with Multiple Forms of Oppression
- NOSI: Epidemiology Research To Evaluate Impact of COVID-19 on the HIV Epidemic
- RFI: Developing Consent Language for Future Use of Data and Biospecimens (NOT-OD-21-131)
- NOT-AI-21-057 HIV in the Era of COVID-19: When Pandemics Collide (R01 and R21)
- Support for NIH Diversity Supplements in HIV Research