The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is seeking a full-time, non-tenure eligible Assistant Professor. The candidate will join a rich, collaborative environment with other clinicians and scientists in the Feinberg School of Medicine and throughout the University and will be affiliated with the Center for Prevention Implementation Methodology (Ce-PIM) www.cepim.northwestern.edu.
Responsibilities include developing collaborations to integrate implementation science into all stages of health research, developing a specialty area of research in implementation science and methodology, and advancing the knowledge of implementation science both locally and nationally. Qualified candidates will have exceptional training and experience in implementation science, demonstrated ability to obtain research funding, expertise in building partnerships and collaborations with communities and organizations, experience working with psychiatry, behavioral sciences, or related field, and a track record of scientific publications.
The start date is negotiable and the position will remain open until filled. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
When applying, please upload a CV and cover letter describing your interest and alignment with the position. Also upload this completed list of references form to suggest the names of individuals who could write letters of reference on your behalf.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND MAKE PREPARATIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE APPLICATION PAGE:
- Applications will only be accepted via online submission (see link below).
- Please prepare all documents in advance as Adobe PDF files, and please be sure all information is entered correctly and accurately (especially names and email addresses), as there will be no opportunity for online revision after your application has been submitted.
- All required fields in the application form are marked with an asterisk and must be filled before clicking the “Submit” button.
- Be aware that incomplete applications cannot be saved.
- Applications accepted here: https://facultyrecruiting.northwestern.edu/apply/Nzkz
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.