The HIV Implementation Science Workshop was held in Chicago, IL on April 10-11, 2018. A collaborative group, led by Northwestern University and Johns Hopkins University, was awarded funding from an administrative supplement for an Inter-CFAR meeting focused on advancing the methods and measures of HIV-related implementation science. The meeting gathered implementation science experts, HIV implementation researchers, and their community partners to set an agenda for HIV implementation science by furthering a common language and definitions, advancing methodological innovation, and initiating new implementation research to address HIV. The meeting consisted of CFAR and NIMH AIDS Research Center faculty conducting HIV implementation science and their primary implementation science partner including large health systems, health departments, and PEPFAR or USAID implementing partners, among others.
- Congratulations to 2022 CFAR and EHE Supplement Awardees
- Darnell Motley Selected by NIMH for K08 Award
- Community Engagement Coordinator Position (NU Infectious Diseases)
- Pilot and Infrastructure Funds – NU Emerging and Re-emerging Pathogens Program
- RFA – CFAR Adelante Program
- CFAR Communication Coordinator Position