The HIV Implementation Science Workshop was held in Chicago, IL on April 10-11, 2018. A collaborative group, led by Northwestern University and Johns Hopkins University, was awarded funding from an administrative supplement for an Inter-CFAR meeting focused on advancing the methods and measures of HIV-related implementation science. The meeting gathered implementation science experts, HIV implementation researchers, and their community partners to set an agenda for HIV implementation science by furthering a common language and definitions, advancing methodological innovation, and initiating new implementation research to address HIV. The meeting consisted of CFAR and NIMH AIDS Research Center faculty conducting HIV implementation science and their primary implementation science partner including large health systems, health departments, and PEPFAR or USAID implementing partners, among others.
- Hultquist Publication – CRISPR and HIV: New technique in human blood unveils potential paths toward cure
- RFA: Pilot Awards for Research on HIV and HIV-related Comorbidities
- CFAR Core Manager Position
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology at Temple University
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Integrated Research (HIV, Hepatitis C, COVID-19 and Substance Use Disorder) at the University of Chicago
- Qualitative Data Analyst at CCHE