Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- For Research on HIV and HIV-Related Co-Infections and Co-Morbidities
- Third Coast CFAR Mucosal Biology and HIV Interest Group
- National CFAR Mucosal Immunology Group (MIG) Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Congratulations to Administrative Supplement Awardees!
- CFAR Adelante RFA -Applications due September 8th
- ImPlementation REsearCh to DEvelop interventions for People Living with HIV (PRECluDE) (U01)