Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- Assistant Scientist in Epidemiology – ALIVE Cohort at Johns Hopkins University
- Career Development Opportunity in Implementation Research
- CFAR Faculty Members To Present at ISGMH’s First Affiliate Showcase
- Open Position at University of Chicago: Research Data Analyst — Infectious Diseases (HIV)
- Open Position at University of Chicago: Manager of Research — Infectious Diseases (HIV)
- Funding Oppurtunity— Impact Grants: Gaining Insights from the Clinic