Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- HIV Implementation Science Workshop Planning Session
- Naghavi Lab and CFAR Members Lead Nature Communications Paper on HIV-related Neurodegeneration
- Inter-CFAR workshop: Partnerships between HBCUs and CFARs – Addressing the Underrepresentation of African American Investigators in HIV/AIDS
- California National Primate Research Center 2018 Call for Pilot Project Letters of Intent
- Post-doctoral Opportunity at Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS at Yale University
- CePIM Implementation Team Scientist Faculty Position