Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- Funding opportunity: Non-AIDS defining cancers
- Naghavi Findings Locate A Potential Therapeutic Target
- Deadline to Apply for HIV and Aging Workshop Extended to Friday, September 22
- For Research on HIV and HIV-Related Co-Infections and Co-Morbidities
- Third Coast CFAR Mucosal Biology and HIV Interest Group
- National CFAR Mucosal Immunology Group (MIG) Request for Proposals (RFP)