Matthew Feinstein, a Third Coast CFAR Pilot Awardee, will speak at the “HIV and CVD: Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with HIV/AIDS” event on March 17. With Priscilla Hsue, MD, FACC, they will address the specific need of cardiovascular practitioners, family practice physicians and infectious disease specialists to understand the importance of the intersection between cardiovascular disease (CVD) and HIV infection, the impact of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on cardiovascular (CV) risk, and the ability to implement recommended risk-reduction approaches to reduce the patients’ risk of CVD.
- ImPlementation REsearCh to DEvelop interventions for People Living with HIV (PRECluDE) (U01)
- CFAR Co-Director Brian Mustanski Chosen for NBC News’ #Pride30 List of LGBTQ Changemakers
- Faculty Search in Health Services Research at Harvard Medical School & The Fenway Institute
- Congratulations to Winter 2017 Pilot Award Winners!
- 16th International Conference on Malignancies in HIV/AIDS
- Funding Opportunity 05/01/17